- We Stock A Large Range Of Packaging Products
- Visit Our Showroom : Factory 8, 15 Stud Road, Bayswater VIC-3153
PACK KING Manual Strapping Systems - Poly
This strap is used in conjunction with a machine tensioner and sealer, or using hand tools such as a tensioner and crimper and with seals. Optionally, buckles – plastic or wire – can be used, with manual tensioning or hand tensioning tool.
- 12 mm x .63 mm x 3000 Mtrs. Blue PP Premium. 130 Kg BS. 200 mm core.
- 12 mm x .63 mm x 3000 Mtrs. Clear PP Premium. 130 Kg BS. 200 mm core.
- 12 mm x .63 mm x 1000 Mtrs. Blue. 80 Kg BS.
- 15 mm x .6 mm x 1000 Mtrs. 130 Kg BS.
- 15 mm x .8 mm x 1000 Mtrs. Black HD. 250 Kg BS.
- 19 mm x .9 mm x 1000 Mtrs. Black HD. 400 Kg BS.
- 19 mm x 1.0 mm x 1000 Mtrs. Black HD. 405 Kg BS. Core 150 mm diaGet in touch
Used in conjunction with buckles. Manually tensioned or hand machine tensioned.
- 12 mm x .7mm x 1900 Mtrs. Embossed. Core size 400 mm.
- 16 mm x .7mm x 1450 Mtrs. Embossed. Core size 400 mm.
- 16 mm x .9 mm x 1100 Mtrs. Embossed. Core size 400 mm.
- 16 mm x .9 mm x 1100 Mtrs. Smooth. Core size 400 mm.
- 19 mm x 1 mm x 800 Mtrs. Embossed. Core size 400 mm.
- 25 mm x 1 mm x 600 Mtrs. Smooth. 967 Kg BS. Core size 400 mm.Get in touch
Used with buckles to hand tension loads. Can be re-tensioned at any time. The soft nature of the strap lends itself to restraining easily marked items and is flexible enough to prevent coiling.
- 1 Blue line. 16 mm x 1000 Mtrs. 350 Kg BS.
- 2 Red lines. 19 mm x 500 Mtrs. 1100 Kg BS.
- 1 Blue line. 19 mm x 850 Mtrs. 590 Kg BS.
- 1 Red line. 19 mm x 700 Mtrs. 840 Kg BS.
- White. 32 mm x 125 Mtrs. 2300 Kg BS.Get in touch
Tensioners and crimpers
- For PET or PP up to 19 mm
- For PET up to 38 mm
- For woven poly or composite up to 50 mmGet in touch
- For PET or PP up to 12 mm
- For PET or PP up to 16 mm
- For PET or PP up to 19 mmGet in touch
- For PET or PP up to 16 mmGet in touch
To keep your poly strap reels in place and to provide an orderly take off – without uncoiling, along with a container in which your strapping tools can reside, a Mobile Dispenser is a worthwhile investment.
- For core size 76 mm. Max dia 400 mm
- For core size 200 mm. Max dia 500 mm
- For core size 400 mm. Max dia 650 mm
-1350 mm long.Come sin pack of 10 rods.Made from flexible plastic.Holds strap whilst pushing under pallets.Get in touch
An automatic hand-held poly strap tensioner and sealer. Feed the strap into the machine. Press one button and it tensions to your pre-set limit. Press the second button and it seals the high frequency binds the strap together.
Use only premium auto strap for this machine.
- For PET and Poly Strapping. 13 – 16 mm.Get in touch
- For PET Strapping 16-19 mm. Heavy Duty.Get in touch
- Seal for PP and Light PE. 12 x 30 mm.
- Seal for PP. 16 x 30 mm.
- Seal for PP. 19 x 30 mm.Get in touch
- Buckle for PEW. 13 mm.
- Buckle for PEW. 16 mm.
- Buckle for PEW. 19 mm.
- Buckle for PEW. 25 mm.
- Buckle for PEW. 32 mm.Get in touch
- For hand PP. 1000 pcs.
- For hand PP. 16 mm. 1000 pcs.Get in touch
Since steel is sold on weight, the price differs according to volume and frequency. However, Pack King can access these products on your behalf.
Kindly give us a call at +61 3 9720 0425 to inquire about the prices.
Stretch wrapping has become the fastest way of securing a load, by unitising it to the pallet base. For most loads this is sufficient, but there are many instances where strapping can make the load stronger by securing it more tightly to the pallet, or by binding the load more securely.
Take, for instance, four 200 Ltr steel drums on a pallet. By stretch wrapping the load, the film is expected to constrain 1000 Kg of load from shifting off the pallet in the case of an accident, whereas if the four drums had been strapped horizontally, then the drums had been strapped to the pallet in four pairs, the chances of that load becoming separated or moving off the pallet are greatly diminished. The cost of the strapping under these conditions is nowhere near the cost of the damage to the drum’s contents; other freight; the carrier’s vehicle; other vehicles; the environment, etc.so strapping can be cheap insurance when used judiciously.
Strapping also helps to prevent round objects from moving around once they have been bundled. The same is for the removal of round objects. If they are bundled, then less time is taken to load and unload, and bundles are more stable than individual items. Shipping of one bundle makes more economic sense than several individual items.
If, however, you need to unitise a heavy load, then heavy gauge poly strapping is called for. Heavy-duty poly has taken over from steel strapping in most instances, simply because it caters for a small amount of stretch if the load shifts, whereas steel strap will simply come loose.
Manual strapping requires a Tensioning Tool, a Crimping Tool and Crimps or Seals as they are otherwise known.
First, select the gauge of poly strap you need to use. This is shown as a load kilogram rating. For heavy loads requiring many constraints, go for the higher load rating.
Your Tensioning and Crimping tools must match the force required to hold and seal the strap.
There is also a choice between manual and powered tensioning tools. Powered Tensioners are usually used with heavy gauge strapping, and are battery operated. It allows the operator to hold and use the tensioner in one hand, after placing the strap end and the strap loop into the tensioner body.
A squeeze of the trigger and the strap tensions then is friction welded at the same time, thereby creating a bonded seal. The loop is cut, and the Tensioner removed.
When unitising a load to the pallet, the poly strap end is passed under the pallet using either a flexible rod with a strap clip, or a broom handle, or a specialised piece of equipment that feeds the strap under, up and over to meet the operator, who then simply takes the loop and the end and feeds them into the tensioner. Naturally, this type of equipment is used only when a potential health and safety risk has been identified with strap feeding, or the volume of goods being strapped makes the purchase worthwhile.
Here at Pack King, we are passionate about providing the very best services and assistance to our clients, helping to ensure they receive the results they are after. That is why we offer a range of premium manual strapping tools that allow our clients to complete the job at hand to a high and consistent standard.
For more than 30 years we have been the name to remember for packaging and strapping supplies and solutions throughout Melbourne, meaning clients can always be sure of the quality of service they will receive when they work with our knowledgeable experts.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our efficient manual strapping tools, and how they can benefit your business.